Friday 21 May 2010

A walk down memory lane

I can't deny that when I first came to London, I was so fascinated by the whole British lifestyle, the lovely Victorian houses, the bustling nightlife and the attractions in London particularly Madame Tussauds, Ripley's Museum and Passaje del Terror. However, the affection grew stale in two years (but in London's defense, I do get bored quite easily) and that was when I started touring Europe. Hence, I thought I'll blog about the things I'm gonna miss in London so they will always be engraved in my heart. 

Winter Wonderland - it's an event held in Hyde Park annually during Christmas. It has rides, food, wine, skating rink and some art & craft shops. 

One of the rides

Some of us in a queue

London Fashion Week - it's another annual event held in London. There are many designer stalls, wine/champagne, food, hair & make up booths and of course a fashion show.


One of the models

Cindy & I at the entrance

Ripley's Museum - inspired by the Ripley's Believe It or Not documentary. It's smacked in the centre of Trafalgar Square, consisting of five floors with interesting facts from all around the world.


The world's tallest man & I

Try this out!

Thorpe Park - it's a theme park situated not too far from London. But I'm not a fan cause I'm afraid of heights so I ended up wasting all my money on playing those stupid games. What an imaginative way to con people of their money!


The scariest and fastest ride

Sumi & I with all the toys we won

Movida - it's a club in Oxford Circus and the best club I've been to by far. The DJ, the ambiance, the crowd, everything about this club just makes you want to get up on your feet and dance till dawn.


Jein & the lady serving our table

HK, Cindy, me, Chong

Legoland - situated in Windsor. Everything is made out of tiny pieces of legos. Whoever constructed those master pieces must have a lot of patience and creativity.

Everything is made of lego

Nathan, Chi Hin, me, Cathy

Nottingham Games - an annual Malaysian event comprised of netball, soccer, badminton, volleyball, basketball, table tennis and recently, 'batu seremban', scrabble, chess and many more.

Imperial's team

We got third (:

Dress up days - in college, my best friends & I used to have our own dress codes every Friday. It used to be so much fun although we probably did look silly sometimes but who cares, we enjoyed our college life.

Red day

Tie day

My 18th - my crazy friends forced me to put on this bunny costume and hired a striper. Enough said!


10 Joining the 'two one' club - Payal & E tried to have a surprise party for me but I ended up knowing half the details :S We had Indian food cooked with love by Payal and had drinks in a limo hired by E followed by drinks in a bar.

All of us after dinner

In the limo

When we got a wee bit drunk

These are my top 10 fondest memories which I will always cherish and treasure. A smile instantly lights up on my face just by looking at these pictures. I wouldn't have made it through if not for all my closest friends who had been there during my ups & downs, supporting me through my toughest times and just being there for me. So, a shout out to all of you and I'll end this with a simple thank you, from the bottom of my heart. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment