Sunday 16 May 2010

Virgin blogger

Okay, so I'm a little slow in adapting to the newest technology and invention but still better late than never right? I used to keep a diary when I was in primary till half of high school but only cause I was really inspired after reading a storybook on this girl's diary and how she became a best seller overnight. But then PMR and SPM came like an angered tornado and turned my life inside out leaving me with close to no time. And I thought SPM was hard?!? Try Imperial exams, it's nearly as though your lecturers are out to get you!

So here I am embarking on a relationship with an electronic diary with all my thoughts and journeys of my colourful life. It's such an ingenious way of storing memories and making sure it doesn't go missing from all the inputs in my brain from everyday learning.

Although I am done with exams (which mainly aspired me to start a blog with all this free time on my hands), I still have my final year project to complete. And boy, I didn't know creating a blog required you to do so many things!!! I've exhausted my brain after discovering this diary so bye for now (:

1 comment:

  1. 'all this free time on my hands'... clearly we're not giving you enough work to do!! I'll let Iain know =) xxx

    ReplyDelete