Wednesday 1 September 2010

Pink briefcase

Isn't this just so cute?!? 






If I owned one of this I would already know how to fix everything in the house by now. But it's not mine so that explains! It looks like a good investment since the tools look useful & pretty and surely one day it will come in handy.

Anyway, tmr is the last day of Hungry Ghost Festival. It's a traditional Chinese occasion where joss sticks, incense and food are offered to the deceased. Hence, I'm going back to my hometown in Malacca later today for 2 days to pay my respect. 

P/S: I hope everyone enjoyed the Merdeka celebrations ytd. Well who wouldn't? Any reason for a public holiday! Our country is still progressing so well at 53 esp with the recent announcement of KLIA 2.


The one Malaysia theme (Malay-Indian-Chinese)

I am obviously one proud Malaysian

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Snowny from Dasein Academy of Art. I'm now doing an illustration with the theme of "textile and culture of Malaysia". I'm here to ask permission to use your photo (the one malaysia theme photo) from you for my compositing illustration.
    The photo will be use as one of the reference to DRAW the illustration.
    Hope you can give me the permission to use this photo in my assignment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete